Masters Position on IKS

chinmay ananda

May 23, 2024, 7:33:33 AMMay 23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namo Mahadbhyah,
                   I request the members to circulate the following message in your circles.

                 " We are happy to announce that IIIT Dharwad is collaborating with Swinburne University and Deakin University on Indian Knowledge Systems. The project will involve application of modern technology like Signal Processing and Artificial Intelligence to branches of Indian Knowledge Systems. We need a Masters’ by Research student to work on this project. This will be a paid position and the duration of the project will be two years. Interested candidates need to apply for the Masters by Research Program at IIIT Dharwad."

 Outline of the projects
1. Smart pronunciation correction system for enhanced cognitive learning. The project will involve building a smart pronunciation correction system for recitation of sacred texts and hymns. It will require analysis of audio recordings of hymns, identifying pronunciation errors, and giving personalised feedback to learners in real time. This requires implementation of user friendly interfaces like mobile applications.
 2. Mental health and well being through smart guided systems. The project involves customisation and correction of breathing techniques to suit the user’s lifestyle using Artificial Intelligence algorithms.

Contact Information: Dr. Chinmayananda A, Assistant Professor, IIIT Dharwad. Email: chi...@iiitdwd.ac.in.

Dhanyavadaah
Bhavadiyah Chinmayanandah