Searching the book "Madhyamima Karika" (माध्यमिक कारिका)

Janakisharan Acharya

Apr 14, 2020, 11:29:58 PM4/14/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear All

Namo namaH|

I am in search of the book "Madhyamima Karika" (माध्यमिक कारिका). I searched on the web, but couldn't find the proper result.

If anybody have PDF or any link, kindly share with me.

With Regards

Dr. Janakisharan Acharya
Asst. Professor
Shree Somnath Sanskrit University, Veraval
Gujarat

Madhav Deshpande

Apr 14, 2020, 11:56:07 PM4/14/20
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Dear Janakisharan Ji,

     I have sent a pdf to your personal email address.  Please let me know if you are able to download it.  With best regards,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]