काव्यधारायाः (January, 2023) लोकार्पणम् ।

प्राची प्रज्ञा

Jan 26, 2023, 12:02:59 PM1/26/23

महोदयाः !

स्वस्ति भवद्भ्यः भवतीभ्यश्च ।

मोदप्रमोदोऽयं विषयो यदद्य वसन्तपञ्चम्यां प्राची प्रज्ञा”( ISSN 2348-8417) इत्यस्याः पुनरीक्षित-सन्दर्भितान्तर्जालपत्रिकायाः काव्यधारायाः (January, 2023) इति नवीनाङ्कः सद्यः प्रकाशितोऽस्ति।

धन्यवादाः ।

Respected Scholars !

We are glad to announce that today, on the auspicious occasion of vasantapañcamī, the new issue January, 2023 of kāvyadhārā, of Prachi Prajna, (ISSN 2348-8417), the Refereed & Peer Reviewed E-Journal in Sanskrit, has been released and ready for open access.

Thank you.

भवदीया
सुश्रीः यदुश्रीः
सम्पादिका (पत्राचारः)
The Refereed & Peer Reviewed E-Journal in Sanskrit
प्राचीमनु प्रदिशं प्रेहि विद्वान् (शुक्लयजुर्वेदः/वामासं / 7. 66)

Prabhu

Feb 5, 2023, 2:47:35 PM2/5/23
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
sarvebhyo namaḥ

I would like to share a stuti in composed by me which has been published in the new issue January, 2023 of kāvyadhārā, of Prachi Prajna, (ISSN 2348-8417), the Refereed & Peer Reviewed E-Journal in Sanskrit.  Pl see 8th composition on pg 20-22.

The stuti is composed in a vṛttaṃ called tūṇakaṃ (also known as cārucāmaraṃ, I believe)

A Hindustani musician Pt Nachiketa Yakkundi of California (disciple of late Pt Basavaraj Rajguru a doyen of Hindustani classical music) set the stuti in a Hindustani style rāgāṣṭamālikā and recorded it in his soulful voice.

I created a video using Pt Nachiketa Yakkundi's audio.

In the video I have used an antique Mysore style painting that has comedown through generations in my family.

Thanks to shrI Paturi-ji for encouraging me to share it here.

Thank you
Prabhunandan Murthy