Bhṛṅgīśa Saṃhitā or Bhṛṅgī Saṃhitā pdf

Deepro Chakraborty

Mar 16, 2020, 10:18:01 PM3/16/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Does anyone have a softcopy of this text?

There seem to be two editions:

Our university library stopped issuing physical materials due to the pandemic. I could not find it on archive.org. Sometimes the search on the archive doesn't work due to spelling variations. I would be very grateful if anyone can share it.

Best regards,

Deepro

shankara

Mar 16, 2020, 10:32:23 PM3/16/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

Deepro Chakraborty

Mar 16, 2020, 11:00:11 PM3/16/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Shankara ji!

I was actually expecting a reply from you. Thanks a lot for sharing the link!

Warm regards,
Deepro