Sharing my blog on Sanskrit-English NMT - Why this is big? World's first AGI

prabhat kumar singh

Dec 18, 2017, 9:19:39 AM12/18/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namo Namah.

I am writing after 6 months of last announcing the success achieved in creating skip-thought vectors of Sanskrit and very high BLEU score in NMT. I am releasing for public preview using web interface. It is tensorflow based in backend and looking to collaborate. It is world's first AGI system(Artificial General Intelligence). Due to many security and ethical concerns, I am hesitant to make it public, so also soliciting ideas for how to scale this work.
Here is the blog detailing the current state and way-forward.

Please feedback & critique,

Namo Namah.
Prabhat