Bhagavatam 12 Canto Mahatmya related post

V Subrahmanian

Feb 13, 2020, 5:14:20 AM2/13/20
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
Namaste

Some months ago I had raised a question about the source of a verse said to be in the Padma purana.  I had received replies, suggestions, etc. Now I located the entire text of verses where that verse occurs. It is appended at the end of the 12th Canto in the book Srimadbhagavatam with many commentaries.

Some shlokas are highlighted by me below. The specific verse that I had asked before is the 11th one below. The 62 verses are stated to be in the Padmapurana.  If anyone finds these verses in the extant Padma Purana editions, kindly let me know.  Thanks.

regards
subrahmanian.v

image.png

image.png