Munivaahana Seva

rniyengar

Apr 17, 2018, 10:18:28 PM4/17/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Members,
This news item was of interest to me. Shared with you:

One can know more about Tiruppaan-Azhwar one among the 12 Azhwars, and his beautiful poem at

Regards
RN Iyengar

Jsr Prasad

Apr 17, 2018, 11:51:03 PM4/17/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Sri C.S. Rangarajan is an M.B.A. and had worked in the U.S. for more than 10 years before returning to India, to take over the family tradition. Recently, he was challenged by some Dalit (now, usage of the word is forbidden as per Supreme Court order) scholars in a TV debate. He proposed this seva called 'munivahana seva' and subsequently performed it, as per the report.

Dipak Bhattacharya

Apr 18, 2018, 12:11:21 AM4/18/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

In Bengali it is written Ë·war with a trilled ·=rh. Acharya Jatindra Ramanuj Das translated many of them

into Bengali in the late fifties and published them in the Ujjiivan a Bengali periodical published from the

Balaram Dharma Sopan the ashram.that he had established at Khardah near Calcutta.

Jatindra Ramanuja Das gave copies of the Ujjiivan to us. .

Best

DB

Saroja Bhate

Venkata Sriram

Apr 18, 2018, 1:19:19 AM4/18/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
A practical demonstration of brotherhood among hindus ...My pranams to Rangarajan Garu.

rgs,
sriram

Venkatraghavan S

Apr 18, 2018, 3:21:10 AM4/18/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Very heartwarming. On a lighter note, I hope a fraction of this spirit of brotherhood is extended towards smArtas visiting vaiShNava temples in tamil nadu!
Regards,
Venkatraghavan