An Overview of Mahābhārata Scholarship: A Perspective on the State of the Field

21 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Nagaraj Paturi

neprečítané,
24. 5. 2022, 2:47:0324. 5. 2022
komu: भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
https://www.academia.edu/31823747/An_Overview_of_Mah%C4%81bh%C4%81rata_Scholarship_A_Perspective_on_the_State_of_the_Field?

by Bruce M Sullivan

Abstract
Mahābhārata (Mbh) studies are a vibrant field of academic study in which many scholars contribute to our understanding of one of the world’s most fascinating literary achievements. Works here discussed include monographs and articles in English that represent the most significant efforts in our understanding of this text in recent years, as well as examples of fiction based on the h that demonstrate its ongoing appeal.

Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi
Poslať ďalej
0 nových správ