Request for book "श्रीमद् भागवत पुराण"

Janakisharan Acharya

May 9, 2020, 9:54:29 PM5/9/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Scholars,

I am looking for the PDF version of "श्रीमद् भागवत पुराण" with any Sanskrit or Hindi commentary. Any Link of PDF will help me.

With Regards

Dr. Janakisharan Acharya
Shree Somnath Sanskrit University, Veraval (Gujarat)

Shashi Joshi

May 9, 2020, 10:23:36 PM5/9/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Not available on archive.org ?

Thanks,
Shashi

shankara

May 10, 2020, 12:13:12 AM5/10/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

ajit.gargeshwari

May 10, 2020, 9:23:06 AM5/10/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Janakisharan Acharya ji,
Do you use Google? or any search engine on you web browser If you had typed in your query you could have got pdf yourself.
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

Janakisharan Acharya

May 11, 2020, 12:53:11 AM5/11/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Respected Ajit Gargeshwari Ji

I was in need of Bhagawat with Shridhari and for that I searched on archive.org but couldn't get the proper result. Now I have received the desired PDF.
Thank you very much.

Hari Parshad Das

May 13, 2020, 2:11:37 PM5/13/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
https://archive.org/details/SP4326SShukoktiSudhaSagarOrSriBhagavataInHindiByRupaNarayanPandey1913NirnaySagarPress_201806

If you want Srimad-bhagavatam with translation of Sridhari Tika then it is published by Chowkhamba Press but it is for purchase.

sādhu-caraṇa-rajo'bhilāṣī,

hari parshad das.

Hari Parshad Das

May 13, 2020, 2:31:28 PM5/13/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Shankara ji, i noticed that the two Bhagavata volumes by Swami Akhandananda Saraswati were taken down from archive. Any alternate links? Thank you in advance.

sādhu-caraṇa-rajo'bhilāṣī,

hari parshad das.

Ajit Gargeshwari

May 13, 2020, 10:13:27 PM5/13/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Has  Swami Akhandananda Saraswati Translated entire Bhagvata to Hindi or only for Skanda 11
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।

shankara

May 13, 2020, 11:57:29 PM5/13/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Hari Parshad Das ji,

Bhagavat Darshan 2 vols and several other books of Swami Akhandananda Saraswati are available at the official website http://maharajshri.net/books.htm

regards
shankara

Hari Parshad Das

May 15, 2020, 4:05:50 PM5/15/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thank you very much shankara ji.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bvparishat/1406267683.506031.1589428640202%40mail.yahoo.com.

--
Automatically Inserted Signature: Dear receiver. In case I am not able to reply to your emails due to lack of time, kindly do not take it negatively. In the age of the internet and social media, it is almost impossible to respond to hundreds of individuals who are simultaneously communicating with us using these platforms. Although my attempt is to try and respond to every possible email, it is simply not possible sometimes due to work overload and time related constraints. Kindly understand my predicament and excuse me if I am sometimes unable to reply to your emails.