kalau chaNDI vinAyakau

శ్రీకర

Jan 18, 2020, 6:04:11 AM1/18/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Respected listfolk,

In which shAstra or text do we find the saying 'kalau chaNDi vinAyakau'(I have seen this phrase being used to mean in Kaliyuga,chaNDikA and vinAyaka give immediate benefits).

Thanking in advance,

Srikar.

Venkatesh Murthy

Jan 18, 2020, 7:55:24 AM1/18/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namaste

I have also heard Kanchi Swamiji saying Kalau Venkatanayakaha but he did not give any source. Where is the Sastra basis for this saying?

Regards

-Venkatesh

Siddharth Wakankar

Jan 18, 2020, 8:48:37 AM1/18/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Some sayings are a floating mass of literature.This could be one of them.

We may get its exact reference in course of time after hectic search.

Best of luck in its search.

Prof. Siddharth Y Wakankar.
Vadodara.9427339942.

V Subrahmanian

Jan 18, 2020, 10:38:17 AM1/18/20
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 4:34 PM శ్రీకర <sreeka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Respected listfolk,

In which shAstra or text do we find the saying 'kalau chaNDi vinAyakau'(I have seen this phrase being used to mean in Kaliyuga,chaNDikA and vinAyaka give immediate benefits).

'कलौ दुर्गाविनायकौ'  is also an equally popular variant.  So, in a search both the versions could be employed.

regards
subrahmanian.v