Regarding the Wiki Article on ManuSmriti

Srinivas Rg

Dec 1, 2021, 6:47:54 AM12/1/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Respected Sirs,
This is regarding a kannada article on Manusmriti
Please click the link and read the article.
It is very apparent that this article has been written with the malicious intent
of slandering Manusmriti and consequently slandering sanatana dharma.

The hoards of "librandu"s are making a propaganda that this is an
authentic article on Manu Smriti. They are claiming that statements
such as this:
ಬ್ರಾಹ್ಮಣನಿಗೆ ಶುಭ ಸೂಚಕವಾದ, ಕ್ಷತ್ರಿಯನಿಗೆ ಶಕ್ತಿ ಸೂಚಕವಾದ, ವೈಶ್ಯನಿಗೆ ಧನ ಸೂಚಕವಾದ ಹಾಗು ಶೂದ್ರನಿಗೆ ಅಸಹ್ಯ ಸೂಚಕವಾದ ಹೆಸರುಗಳನ್ನು ಇಡಬೇಕು.

have been made in Manu Smriti, based on this article.

When I tried to edit this article,  Wiki says that the article is locked for editing.
Apparently, somebody by name "Dr. K. Soubhagyavati" has written most part
of this article.

I request the attention of both Veera Narayana Pandurangi Sir, and Shrinivasa Varakhedi Sir on this matter.

Kannada Wikipedia has been hijacked by librandus (fake liberals).
Urgent action is necessary.

Yours faithfully,
Srinivas

Srinivas Rg

Dec 1, 2021, 9:30:59 AM12/1/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Respected Sirs,

Here is the detailed biodata of the lady Dr. K. Soubhagyavathi, in this Wiki page:

This lady is the author of  Manu Smriti

All of you are my seniors. So I hesitate to say more. But please read both the pages

and  reach at your own conclusions.

Regards,

Srinivasa

उदयनः

Dec 1, 2021, 11:33:45 AM12/1/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste

It seems that the said article is edited today. Kindly check it.

Dhanyawada

भावत्कः
Assistant Professor | Dept. of Vyakarana |
Tirupati - 517 507 (A.P) | INDIA |
Mobile: +9194810 26366 |

Srinivas Rg

Dec 1, 2021, 10:43:25 PM12/1/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Respected Sirs,

I have happy news.

After writing to you, I also brought this matter to the attention of one Mr. U. B. PAVANAJA.

I understand he has the sufficient authority to modify even locked pages. So, he gracefully deleted

most of the objectionable content. What little is still left in that page is quite harmless.

Those who visit the page now can not possibly guess the damage that the author of that page had done,

which has now been undone by  Shri PAVANAJA.

Many thanks to him.

Many thanks to you all.

Regards,
Srinivasa

Srinivas Rg

Dec 1, 2021, 10:43:25 PM12/1/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste.
Yes, Most of the objectionable part has been removed. What little remains is still not too sensible, but it is not slanderous, which it was till today afternoon.
All the same, the solidarity of BVP is commendable. I humbly bow down to all the Pandits of this platform.  With pride I say, Vande Mataram.

Best Regards,
Srinivasa