paid zoom meeting coordinator positions open.

Krishna Kashyap

2:25 PM (7 hours ago) 2:25 PM
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namaste everyone,

As a part of Vedanta Research Institute, we invite interested people to apply for the position of  Zoom meeting coordinator. We need about 2 coordinators per course taught by a teacher. This position is totally remote and only online presence is required.

job description.

1) should know English, knowledge of Sanskrit also is an advantage, but not needed

2) they should be there 15 mins before a Zoom meeting, in which courses are offered online.
They should start, and stop recording the event. They should coordinate between teachers and students during the lecture to ensure there are no technical issues like sound not being heard, video issues, presentation issues, etc. They should know how to operate Zoom meetings.

3) After each session, they should upload the stored audio/video files into a location on the cloud which will be given to them.

4) Each selected applicant will be trained.

5) the stipend will be based on the number of meetings they manage. It is a per-meeting fee that will be paid. Long-term commitment will be a benefit to the applicant. They have to commit to the entire semester of teaching. They cannot quit in the middle. if they do, they will get less money. The fee details will be discussed with the applicants.

Best Regards,

Krishna Kashyap