التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Uttara Nerurkar

غير مقروءة،
15‏/09‏/2021، 10:18:44 ص15‏/9‏/2021
إلى bvpar...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

Happy to announce the release of my book in Hindi 'अन्तर्जागरण: नव उपनिषदों के कुछ विशेष प्रकरण' on some special sections and some insights into nine of the principal Upanishads (excl Isha and Mandukya). It is available on Amazon in India (https://www.amazon.in/dp/8195269273) and worldwide, as well as on the publisher’s website (https://www.zenpublications.com/forms/BB92EA3B_Antarjagaran_Nav_Upanishado_Ke_Kuch_Vishesh_Prakaran_(Hindi).aspx).

If you are interested in the Upanishads, I am sure you will find some revelations here! Please do purchase and enjoy!

Uttara Nerurkar.

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه