analysis of वर्ण

Bijoy Misra

Sep 26, 2022, 9:40:36 AM9/26/22
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Friends,
First many thanks and gratitude to Dr Marcis Gasuns for his efforts in exploring the वर्ण musically.  The sounds as presented fit into our thinking of the production of वर्ण, which we are exploring to understand as a brain function.

I am calling a Zoom meeting coming Friday, September 30th, 6:30 PM India time (9 AM US East coast time)  to discuss various aspects of the problem.
It is not expected that you understand the scope of brain functions, but I would like to learn viewpoints from people who have empirical observations through recitations of the vedas or the classical texts, or have knowledge of any classical analytic studies on वर्ण.  Our goal is to set it up as a mathematical model that can be solved.

The meeting link is

Topic: Sanskrit phonetics and Neurology
Time: Sep 30, 2022 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87548275448?pwd=ZnhMZUtzU1Nvc2Z3ZkRXemN6djljUT09

Meeting ID: 875 4827 5448
Passcode: 652332

Please send me a private message if you wish to join.

Best regards,
Bijoy Misra