My paper 'Because Time is not Self: On Ānandajñāna's refutation of Kāla' presented at the AIOC 2020

Satyan Sharma

Mar 27, 2020, 1:56:35 AM3/27/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste

I humbly present my paper 'Because Time is not Self: On Ānandajñāna's refutation of Kāla' to you, which I presented at the AIOC 2020, held at Nagpur. I was given the V G Rahurkar prize for best paper presented in Vedanta philosophy for this. The paper is based on a rare Sanskrit text title 'Tarkasaṅgraha' author by Ānandajñāna (~13th century CE). The text is a detailed refutation of Vaiśeṣika philosophy. I am currently pursuing my PhD on this text. Here I have dealt with the refutation of Kāla.

Hope to know your views on this paper.

Regards
Because Time is not Self - On A__nandajn__a__na___s refutation of Ka__la pdf final.pdf