shivarahasya

శ్రీకర

Nov 17, 2019, 10:47:10 AM11/17/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear listfolk,

Can someone direct me to someone to contact about where to get a copy of the shivarahasya purANa(itihAsa)?I have been only able to find an English translation with no Sanskrit mUla online,and Ribhu Gita(an extract from within it) is known in translations mainly. The Saraswati Mahal's link to buy books is simply not working.

Thanks in advance.

shankara

Nov 17, 2019, 11:10:21 AM11/17/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste,

The library has website, but there no faciilty to buy books online. Link to contage page -

regards
shankara