Best Food for French Bulldogs with Skin Allergies

Rory P

Dec 7, 2023, 4:06:39 PM12/7/23
to Buying Advice

My Experience with Fresh Dog Food for My Frenchie's Skin Allergies

Post by FrenchieParent123

Hey everyone in the French Bulldog community! 👋

I wanted to share my journey in finding the right food for my little buddy, Max, who's been struggling with skin allergies. After a lot of research and trial, I’ve narrowed it down to two brands that really stood out: Nom Nom and The Farmer's Dog. I've tried both, and I must say, Nom Nom has been a game-changer for us!

🐾 Our Skin Allergy Struggle:

Max The Frenchie.jpg

Max has always been prone to skin issues - itching, redness, you name it. It was heartbreaking to see him so uncomfortable. After consulting with our vet, we figured it was food-related allergies. That's when I dived into the world of fresh dog food subscriptions.

🥇 Nom Nom - A Clear Winner for Us:

- link here: https://bit.ly/NomNom60

nom nom chicken.png

I started with Nom Nom, mainly because I read it's great for Frenchies with skin allergies. And guess what? It truly is! Their meals are formulated to meet specific needs, and they use fresh, whole ingredients. Within a few weeks, I noticed a significant decrease in Max's scratching, and his coat started looking healthier.

nom nom food for french bulldog with sking allergies.png

🥈 The Farmer's Dog - A Close Second:

I also gave The Farmer's Dog a try. It's an excellent brand, especially for senior French Bulldogs. Their recipes are well-crafted and nutritious. While Max liked the food, I felt Nom Nom edged out in terms of the impact on his skin health.

👍 Why Nom Nom Worked Best for Us:

Customized Meals: They tailor the diet according to Max's specific health needs.

Quality Ingredients: I love that they use real, fresh ingredients with no additives.

Visible Results: Max's coat is shinier, and his skin allergies have significantly improved.

💭 Final Thoughts:

Every Frenchie is unique, and what works for Max might not work for another. But if your French Bulldog is struggling with skin allergies, I highly recommend trying Nom Nom. It's been a few months now, and the difference is night and day.

Remember, always consult your vet before switching diets, especially if your dog has health issues. And be patient – it takes time to see changes.

Hope this helps anyone facing similar challenges! Let's keep our Frenchies happy and healthy! 🐶💖

Disclaimer: I'm not a vet or a dog nutrition expert, just a loving Frenchie parent sharing my personal experience!