CLOEY

Feb 11, 2009, 8:42:22 PM2/11/09
to button-qu...@googlegroups.com
Hello   Everyone,
i am new here just got some button quails today. i did it before but went out of it for awhile.......i have meet the nicest people today also. i am from Maine....
hope all have a good night...Daisey

T0 see a vision of true love you have not far to roam; just look into a puppy's eyes that say "Please take me home"

Love your dog as much as he/ she loves you!!

Beverly Adams

Feb 12, 2009, 7:50:58 AM2/12/09
to button-qu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daisey, Welcome .I am glad you joined .I hope you enjoy the little guys. Bev

Muslin Bunnies

Feb 12, 2009, 10:34:15 AM2/12/09
to Button Quail Planet
Hello Daisy!

I am one of those "nice people" that you met yesterday. :) How are
the little buttons doing? I hope you are enjoying them!

Tina

tribrats

Feb 12, 2009, 10:50:12 AM2/12/09
to Button Quail Planet