Sad morning

Muslin Bunnies

Nov 28, 2008, 9:43:20 AM11/28/08
to Button Quail Planet
I woke up this morning and found my beautiful silver hen, Lacey,
taking her last breaths. I have no idea what happened to her. She
was running around and acting healthy yesterday. When I found her,
she was all snuggled up to her mate like she died in her sleep. Lacey
will be greatly missed.

Tina

tribrats

Nov 28, 2008, 10:32:37 AM11/28/08
to Button Quail Planet
I am so sorry! :(

Brandy Richardson

Nov 28, 2008, 10:50:51 AM11/28/08
to button-qu...@googlegroups.com
That is so sad...I just recently lost one of my little guys too. I don't know what happen to him either. He was fine then the next morning he was gone.

Tina Adams

Nov 28, 2008, 12:43:30 PM11/28/08
to button-qu...@googlegroups.com
Oh!  I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost a bird, also, Brandy!  It is so sad when these little birds pass on.  Friskies (Lacey's mate) has been searching for her and calling for her all day.  It breaks my heart!