Chinese Painted Quail

Philip Ridsdale

Feb 15, 2010, 5:21:02 PM2/15/10
to button-qu...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, i wonder if you can help me? I have recently bought a brood of CPQ and i have noticed that i have various color forms, they are 3 to 4 weeks old now and nearly have there full plumage. i was wondering if i could send you some pics of the ones i cant identify, hopefully you could tell me what they are.

Regards Philip

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

tribrats

Feb 15, 2010, 5:33:30 PM2/15/10
to Button Quail Planet
Of course you can! We won't mind if you post ones you do know
either ;)

On Feb 15, 5:21 pm, Philip Ridsdale <flip_at_the_f...@live.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi there, i wonder if you can help me? I have recently bought a brood of CPQ and i have noticed that i have various color forms, they are 3 to 4 weeks old now and nearly have there full plumage. i was wondering if i could send you some pics of the ones i cant identify, hopefully you could tell me what they are.
>
> Regards Philip

> We want to hear all your funny, exciting and crazy Hotmail stories. Tell us nowhttp://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/

Muslin Bunnies

Feb 16, 2010, 8:37:38 AM2/16/10
to Button Quail Planet
Hello Philip!

Welcome to Button Quail Planet! Please feel free to post as many
pictures of your birds as you want. We will do our best to help you
identify the colors that you have. I am looking forward to seeing
your little birds.

Tina