Button Quail Identification Guides

Muslin Bunnies

Aug 13, 2008, 9:44:11 AM8/13/08
to Button Quail Planet
I would like to start an identification guide of the various button
quail colors. I would like to do one for adult males and females and
one for chicks. If you have any photos of easily identified birds
that you would like to include in the guide, please feel free to
upload them to the Flickr photo group ( http://www.flickr.com/groups/button_quail/
) and I will include them in the identification guide.

Muslin Bunnies

Aug 14, 2008, 8:16:34 AM8/14/08
to Button Quail Planet
Hmm... I am having trouble grabbing pictures off of the flickr
group. Anyone know how to do this? Or anyone have another
suggestion?

Thanks!