Restrictions to Editing and Creating Pages

Muslin Bunnies

Sep 6, 2008, 12:25:01 PM9/6/08
to Button Quail Planet
I unfortunately have had to restrict the editing and creating of pages
to the managers of the group. I hope this can be simply a temporary
measure.

The reason for me doing this is that someone has been creating a
membership, going in to change all the links on the pages to porn
sites, then deleting their membership.

I in no way want this type of thing happening in this group. I want
this group to remain clean and family friendly. If anyone is caught
doing this to our site, your IP address will be immediately banned.

If you click on a link on one of the pages, and it does not take you
where it is supposed to go, please let me know and I will fix it as
soon as possible (hopefully immediately!)

Thank you for your patience!

Tina