RIP Clementine

tribrats

Sep 12, 2008, 10:30:00 AM9/12/08
to Button Quail Planet
Last night I lost my Clem. I'm not sure what happened. Tina thinks
maybe she got too cold and it affected her more than the rest because
she had been plucked on her back. Poor Smokey is lost. He's calling
for her and looking everywhere :(

Brandy Richardson

Sep 12, 2008, 4:30:14 PM9/12/08
to button-qu...@googlegroups.com
Awww. So sorry for your loss.

Muslin Bunnies

Sep 12, 2008, 8:26:24 PM9/12/08
to Button Quail Planet
I'm so sorry to hear about Clem. She was a wonderful little bird and
produced beautiful offspring. She will be greatly missed.

Tina

tribrats

Sep 12, 2008, 8:56:26 PM9/12/08
to Button Quail Planet
Thank you. We went to Mom's tonight and I took pics of her
offspring. I'll upload the later. We also picked out a new mate for
Smokey. He hasn't called for Clem since we put her in. Her name is
Penny. I'll post some pics later. Within minutes they were cuddled
together in the sand box. She's now exploring her new domain.