Need Resume - Corp - Corp UI Developer exp EXT-JS Job opening NY http://goo.gl/wXklX

Jessi Jones

Oct 5, 2012, 11:16:54 AM10/5/12
to vignesh.r...@aurinpro.com

http://goo.gl/wXklX AurionPro Solutions Leading Global IT Consulting Services.

We’ve Urgent requirement with one of our client for UI Developer exp EXT-JS Job opening Location New York City, NY

Position Title: UI Developer exp EXT-JS

Position Type & Length: 6+ Months Contract

Location: New York City, NY

Note: Need Local to New York to Attend In person Interview

Job Description:

We are looking for people that work well in a dynamic agile environment.  We are looking for true developers that know how to write clean, modular code.

Candidate Must be able to work in NY Metro Area.

Should be local to NY or able to come for F2F interview to NYC after initial phone screen.

Skills Required:

·         -Extensive JavaScript experience (Object Oriented)

·         -HTML, CSS, AJAX

·         -Experience with jQuery

·         -Experience with JSON

·         -UI performance and tuning

·         EXTJS

Pluses:

·         -Experience with Photoshop (ability to take high-end visuals and cut them into desired assets)

·         -Experience with automated UI test frameworks

Thanks

Vignesh

Sr. Talent Acquisition

e mail: vignesh.r...@aurionpro.com