Hi ,

Hope you’re doing well, If you are comfortable with the below position pls get back to me at ro...@tammina.com

POS: Senior Nexus Network Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

Let me know the best Rate you have.

Number of Positions - 2

Nexus – Network Engineer

Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to support layer 2 and 3 design and implementation efforts in a multi-tenant enterprise environment.

Should  haveextensive data center experience

Should have deep Cisco Nexusexperience, including installation, configuration, and support experience.

Should have multiple instances of product installation.

Should be comfortable working in a highly-switched, virtualized data centers. Should have extensive experience with deployments of 7010s with multiple VDCs, as well as Nexus 5ks and 2ks.

It would also be ideal for candidates to have strong WAN experience.

Excellent communication skills required.
CCNP or CCIE certification would be Plus.

 Please do provide me the below information for immediate consideration

Full Name:

Phone Number:

Email Id:

Total IT Exp

Total US Exp:

Visa Status

Visa Expiry Date:

Last 4 Digits of SSN:

DOB (DD/MM):

Current Location:

Willing to relocate:

Availability:

Availability for Phone Interview(Y/N):

Availability for Face to Face Interview(Y/N):

Any other interviews pending:

Any other offers pending:

--
Regards,