///Unix Administrator///LINCOLNSHIRE, IL///6 Month(s)

1 view

tony wilson

Oct 5, 2012, 11:20:52 AM10/5/12
to tony....@panzersolutions.com
Dear Folks,
Hope you are doing great!
We Need consultant for -- Unix Administrator

Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward your updated resume so that I can get back to you.
Please send me your resumes at tony....@panzersolutions.com or call me at  203-652-1444  EXT 110  for further details

Position: Unix Administrator
Location: LINCOLNSHIRE, IL
Duration: 6 Month(s)

///Unix Administrator///LINCOLNSHIRE, IL///6 Month(s)

Pay Rate $ 40/hr on c2c

Must-haves
Unix for troubleshooting, browse log files and know the basic Unix commands (because the vast majority of the backups run off of Unix platforms - AIX/Solaris
EMC Networker - backup/restore tool (they will work with Networker to fix failed backups and restore requests)

Plusses
Data Domain/Avamar - because the network backups backup to these
Large enterprise environment

Day-to-Day
These Unix Administrators will do analysis on the data zones to see what backup jobs failed, go through the log files, route requests to the proper System Administrators, and if it s a network related issue, troubleshoot the issue themselves. They will get restoration requests, go into the network system, run restores and order tapes and then restore it again to recover the files. They will also be monitoring to ensure the libraries are up to speed.

Search Keywords
Thanks and Regards,
Tony Wilson | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC