Hey all

Vincent Varghese

Mar 19, 2009, 12:41:01 PM3/19/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys...just read the Wallmart case.  What was your opinion of it?  I've toying around with the critical issue of this case.  This whole case basically marvelled at Wallmarts effeciency/profits/costs etc...but do you guys see the issues with their financials? I'm thinking the critical issue may lie in the people side of things...lawsuits/sweatshops/sexism

chirag...@baruchmail.cuny.edu

Mar 19, 2009, 1:43:58 PM3/19/09
to 9200 group
Dude..

I have started it...still reading it... on page 9 now...looks very long 30 pages....

no idea till now ... :(

Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:41:01 -0400
Subject: Hey all
From: vjvar...@gmail.com
To: bus92...@googlegroups.com

Vincent Varghese

Mar 19, 2009, 1:46:30 PM3/19/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com
Its a very uninteresting article honestly.  Just talks about the way Wal-Mart operates and how it does it effeciently cost wise.

Zara Massey

Mar 19, 2009, 1:46:47 PM3/19/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com
i'm also still not done reading it...so darn long!!