updated

Zara Massey

Apr 28, 2009, 3:48:06 PM4/28/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com, Kalyan, Venkat
Please see the changes for alternative 3 in red.There were some small grammatical erros which have also been ccorrected in thiws version..so please use this copy to make any further chnages.

Walt Disney_ao_4_27_09 345pm.doc

sharon...@ubs.com

Apr 28, 2009, 3:48:39 PM4/28/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com, Venkat...@gs.com
Awesome thanks everyone

Apr 28, 2009, 4:09:26 PM4/28/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com, Venkat...@gs.com
Zara thank you...

did you see Chirag's edits would you mind making them and then tell me when to print....just want to finish up the slides.

thanks

Apr 28, 2009, 4:12:33 PM4/28/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com, sharon...@ubs.com
I did see Chirag's edits, i will incorporate them.
I think we also need to meet up and go over the page together.
We can always print it in the computer lab here in school.
Vincent is still working oh the central issue.
Thank you
Zara

this e-mail or any attachments is not an official transaction
confirmation or account statement. For your protection, do not
include account numbers, Social Security numbers, credit card
numbers, passwords or other non-public information in your e-mail.
Because the information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer if you have received this
communication in error. Thank you.

UBS Financial Services Inc.
UBS International Inc.
UBS Financial Services Incorporated of Puerto Rico
UBS AG

UBS reserves the right to retain all messages. Messages are protected
and accessed only in legally justified cases.

sharon...@ubs.com

Apr 28, 2009, 4:13:05 PM4/28/09
to zaram...@gmail.com, bus92...@googlegroups.com
yes definitely will leave here at 5

Apr 28, 2009, 4:23:03 PM4/28/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

We definetly need to get together and do a once over the paper.  There are certain things I am worried about and we need to get on the same page before we do the presentation and hand in the report.

--Vin

chirag mehta

Apr 28, 2009, 4:24:00 PM4/28/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com
I will be in school by 5.10-5.15 pm...leaving now...

...wld call u..

Thanks,
Chirag

Zara Massey

Apr 28, 2009, 4:24:27 PM4/28/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com
call Vincent.

sharon...@ubs.com

Apr 28, 2009, 4:24:25 PM4/28/09
to bus92...@googlegroups.com
I am leaving here at 5 pm will get there at 5:45