Midterm Grades & Extra Credit Opportunities

1 view

Tiffany Hamil

Mar 5, 2011, 8:37:14 PM3/5/11
to Bus Law II
I have computed your midterm grade including your homework, paper, and
midterm exam. The grades have been posted on Ramlink. I will briefly
discuss the midterm exams on Tuesday when we meet, but if you have
specific questions about your exam or the midterm grade, please email
me and we can set up a meeting.

Extra Credit: A few of you need some extra credit. For the remainder
of the semester, if you do ALL of the problems in a specific chapter
(usually 13-15 problems) and turn it on the day that that homework for
that chapter is due, then I will raise your midterm grade by 5 points.
Your answers must be complete and you must receive a 70% or better to
obtain the full 5 points. If you turn it in late, you will not receive
any credit. You can take advantage of this extra credit until you
midterm grade is 100% or until we run out of chapters.

For example:
You were assigned to do problems 8, 10 in chapter 38. You complete
your homework problems 8 and 10. I will grade these two problems just
like normal and assign you a grade. You also want to raise your
midterm exam by 5 points so you decide to do all 15 problems. On the
same day as submitting problems 8 and 10, you submit problems 1-15 for
chapter 38. So long as you receive a 70% or better, you will receive
the full 5 extra points to your midterm grade. Not only will you be
improving your midterm grade, but you will be preparing for the final.