When is Homework Due

Tiffany Hamil

Jan 26, 2011, 11:39:34 AM1/26/11
to Bus Law II
Homework is due the next class period after it has been assigned. So,
if something is assigned on Tuesday, 1/25, it is due Thursday 1/27.

Homework must be typed and must be turned in at the end of class.

If you must email me your homework, it must be done BEFORE class
starts. If you send it to me anytime DURING class or AFTER class, it
will be marked late.

I like to use your homework as a teaching tool, and that is why we go
over it in class. If you turn in your homework during or after class,
you have had the benefit of hearing the discussion and the answers in
class. It is an unfair advantage to those students who completed their
homework without my help.

Remember, I am not required to give you credit for any homework turned
in late. It is a privilege that I will revoke from you if you continue
to disregard the deadlines.