Paper Topics

Tiffany Hamil

Jan 26, 2011, 1:04:37 PM1/26/11
to Bus Law II
You should have already turned in your paper topic. If you have not
yet turned in your paper topic, please do so ASAP.

Please read my comments. I may have asked you to turn in a more
detailed topic proposal. If so, I have notated it on your paper. Your
new detailed proposal will be due Thursday, 1/27.

I am allocating 5 points towards the submission of paper topics. For
those of you who turned in their topic on time, you have received 5
points. If it is late or you don't submit the more detailed paper
topic, you will lose a half a point per day that it is late.

Tiffany Mackey