FW: Book club

1 view

Juliana Abraham

Jul 19, 2013, 10:02:44 AM7/19/13
to burningtr...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: Juliana Abraham
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 10:01 AM
To: Erin Berger
Subject: RE: Book club

Awesome! Yay! It just takes two to start. :) I was thinking of reading, "The Little Prince" by Antoine De Saint-Exupery. it's pretty short, but looks really good. And, thought provoking. Have you read it? If so, I can choose another.

Do Sunday evenings work well, or would another night be better? And, how does the third or fourth Sunday in August sound for our first meeting?

Fun!

Juliana

Sent from my Windows Phone

Jul 19, 2013, 10:21:20 AM7/19/13
to Juliana Abraham, burningtr...@googlegroups.com
No I haven't read it, but it sounds great! Yes Sunday nights work for me, both the 18 and 25 work for me, so you pick!

I've wanted to do this for so long! I need something to motivate me to get into reading for FUN again!  Just let me know which date works for you and I'll put it on my calendar!

Looking forward to it!

:-)
Erin

Sent from my iPhone