76 batch 12th annual sayar gadawt pwe

Khin Zaw Wai Wai Tun

Feb 6, 2013, 12:01:01 AM2/6/13
to George Tint, Ivan tay, yu...@yahoo.com, tintin nu, Mr firstname lastname, dsh...@comcast.net, Yahoo Group, burmesephy...@googlegroups.com, Patrick Naing, mimi...@gmail.com, Harry Lin, drw...@gmail.com, Rafiul Ahad, kosei...@gmail.com, lucasl...@yahoo.com, Nyan Mor, house_...@msn.com, htin...@hotmail.com, Khin Aung, arak...@yahoo.com, kevin...@anritsu.com, thei...@gmail.com, myintwin win

HI all

there will be 12th annual sayar gadawt pwe hosted by my classmates, 76 batchers, on Feb 24th in Yangon. if you want to join us sending gifts to sayars, please let me or Ko Kyaw Tint know.

thanks

-khinzaw & waiwaitun

Khin Zaw Wai Wai Tun

Feb 10, 2013, 2:56:08 PM2/10/13
to burmesephy...@googlegroups.com, George Tint, Ivan tay, yu...@yahoo.com, tintin nu, Mr firstname lastname, dsh...@comcast.net, Yahoo Group, Patrick Naing, mimi...@gmail.com, Harry Lin, drw...@gmail.com, Rafiul Ahad, kosei...@gmail.com, lucasl...@yahoo.com, Nyan Mor, house_...@msn.com, htin...@hotmail.com, Khin Aung, arak...@yahoo.com, kevin...@anritsu.com, thei...@gmail.com, myintwin win

FYI: for those in Yahoo group and multiply, check photos section

combo.jpg