sad news Dr. Aye Thein Kyaw, age 72, passed away today in Toronto, Canada.

閲覧: 4 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Wai Wai Khin Zaw

未読、
2017/07/03 17:16:592017/07/03
To: Google Group、Kyaw Tint (Physics) 76、Rafiul Ahad、lione...@yahoo.com、drw...@gmail.com、Harry Myat Swe Lin (Physics) 74、Maung Maung Gyi、Kyaw Khin、ivan tay、Kevin Leong、willi...@yahoo.com、tun lwin、susuth...@yahoo.com、pad...@gmail.com、Tin Sein、tin...@hotmail.com、khin...@yahoo.com、htin...@hotmail.com
We are deeply saddened beyond words to tell you our beloved Sayar Dr. Aye Thein Kyaw has passed away today in Toronto at age 72. He was suffering Lungs Cancer. Funeral service will be on Wednesday.

Sayar U Tin Htet Sein and Sayar U Soe Tint are on their way to Toronto. We will send a wreath.

-khin zaw & wai wai tun
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送