Survey on potential bikeway projects

Erik Brotz

Sep 18, 2021, 7:48:08 AM9/18/21
to burlingto...@googlegroups.com
Please help us prioritize some potential bikeway projects in Burlington
using the following survey:

https://form.123formbuilder.com/4172218/form
<https://form.123formbuilder.com/4172218/form>

Burlington's Public Works Department (DPW) recently provided a list of
potential bikeway projects that they are considering advancing in
2021/2022. The list can be found on the second page of this document:
https://www.burlingtonvt.gov/sites/default/files/Agendas/SupportingDocuments/BikewayProjects-2022draft_BWBC.pdf
<https://www.burlingtonvt.gov/sites/default/files/Agendas/SupportingDocuments/BikewayProjects-2022draft_BWBC.pdf>

We're added a few projects that aren't on DPW's list but that seem
worthy of consideration (projects that we added have a note indicating
this), and you can also recommend any project using the "Other" option.

Note that some of these are easier than others, some are likely to be
more expensive than others, and all of the projects adding bike lanes to
existing roads will involve removal of on-street parking.

See the link above for other projects currently in planning/design or
planned for construction in 2022.

We will be discussing these projects and survey results with DPW at the
Burlington Walk-Bike Council meeting on Oct. 6 at 6 PM.

Thanks for sharing your input!