BWBC meeting March 6

Erik Brotz

Feb 29, 2024, 7:31:47 AMFeb 29
to burlingto...@googlegroups.com

Please join the Burlington Walk-Bike Council on Wed., March 6, 5:30-7 pm for an update on current projects, plus discussions on crosswalk improvements and reviving Open Streets BTV.

AGENDA - Burlington Walk / Bike Council

March 6, 2024, Wednesday 5:30 – 7:00 pm

MEETING OPTIONS:

1. In-person - DPW conference room at 645 Pine Street, Burlington

2. Virtually - using Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88225473951?pwd=YzFFQ1Q3Y3J4bzcwR2VNYWRFWnhtUT09   Passcode: 091788

AGENDA:

1. Introductions, Announcements, Updates and Public Comments (15 min)

2. 2024 Project Update (30 min)

DPW representatives will provide a brief update on projects for 2024

3. Crosswalk Discussion (30 min)

DPW representatives will provide a brief overview of the criteria and process used to determine whether and when a mid-block crossing and/or RRFB is installed.  We will then solicit and discuss suggestions of locations for additions of or improvements to mid-block crossings.

4. Open Streets BTV 2024 (15 min)

We’ll have a check-in on what needs to happen to bring back Open Streets BTV this year.  It has not happened for a couple years.

Previous Meeting – At the February 7, 2024 meeting, we discussed and agreed upon some changes we will propose to the design team for the Burlington-Winooski Bridge project.

Next Month:  BWBC Meets Wednesday, April 3, 2024, 5:30 – 7:00 pm