Interview you -- about cycling!

Richard Watts

Sep 17, 2023, 1:20:00 PM9/17/23
to burlingto...@googlegroups.com, Richard Watts

Dear Burlington Cyclists!

I’m teaching an environmental reporting class and have asked students to interview people who cycle regularly or even occasionally – for transportation! I’d love for them to do this in person – hence I’m writing you all to see if you would be so willing. Hit reply with a yes and a phone number and they will be in touch to schedule, sometime over the next week or so. Thirty minutes tops!

Articles will be submitted to local papers and also the STVT.Org blog. Please forward this on to anyone you know who cycles. I need to find ten willing subjects!

Thanks, Richard

Richard Watts

Director, Center for Community News

(802) 373-1131

Senior Lecturer, College of Arts & Sciences

University of Vermont