Rental Bikes

Cleary Buckley

Aug 16, 2021, 7:57:53 PM8/16/21
to Erik Brown Brotz, burlingto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erik et al,

Hope you're having a good summer.

My wife and I checked out the rental ebikes parked by the old DMV in the
New North End last night.  I can't use them, but was curious to see how
much they cost.  There is a lot of information posted about them, but
nothing we could find about cost.  Instead, signs tell people they must
download an app to get started.  I do not think people should have to
download and app/give this company access to their personal information
just to find out the terms of renting, and I strongly urge the City to
require that prices and terms be posted at these rental sites.

Best,

--
Cleary Buckley