Final Attempt - BWBC Meeting, Wed. Oct 6, 6-7 PM

1 view

Faith Ingulsrud

Sep 30, 2021, 7:59:21 AM9/30/21
to Liasons Bwbc, burlingto...@googlegroups.com, warnedmee...@burlingtonvt.gov
Now that everyone is thoroughly confused about the day of the week and time for the next meeting, I will try one last time to get the header right and include the agenda attachment. (I know now not to send these messages when tired.)  Thanks for your patience ;-)  --Faith

Happy fall everyone!

The agenda for the upcoming BWBC meeting will focus on the proposed DPW projects for walk-bike improvements in 2022.  The results of the survey on that topic that so many of you responded to over the last couple weeks, will help guide the conversation.  Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey!  --Faith Ingulsrud

AGENDA (see details in attached document)
1. Introductions,
2. Announcements and Public Comments
3. Update on Queen City Park Road
4. Continued Discussion of Draft DPW Work Plan for 2022 Walk-Bike Projects
5. Next Steps
BWBC Agenda 10-6-2021.pdf