Fwd: Updates for the Burlington-Winooski Bridge Project

Erik Brotz

Dec 21, 2023, 6:22:28 AM12/21/23
to burlingto...@googlegroups.com

We will have a presentation and discussion on the Burlington-Winooski Bridge at the BWBC meeting on January 3 at DPW.  In the meantime, you can take the survey below and review the materials from the previous presentation in September at the project website https://burlingtonwinooskibridge.vtransprojects.vermont.gov/.

Tuesday, January 23, 2024
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Where:
Winooski School District Performing Arts Center
60 Normand Street
Winooski, VT 05404

Join us in-person or virtually. A link to participate and access the meeting will be posted on the project website. Limited childcare and light refreshments will be provided. Requests for language translation, interpretation, and other accommodations must be made at least 10 calendar days prior to the date of the meeting. Additional information on requests for accommodations can be found here

UPCOMING PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS:

The project team will be presenting the project at these upcoming meetings. Agendas and further details can be found here

December 19, 2023 - Burlington Transportation, Energy, and Utility Committee (TEUC)

January 3, 2024 - Burlington Bike Walk Council

January 9, 2024 - Burlington Design Advisory Board and Historic Preservation Committee

CONTACT US:

If you need immediate assistance, please email Jennifer Zorn at jz...@hntb.com. Or please submit a comment to the project team using the project website.

facebook twitter youtube instagram
To learn more about this project, please visit the project website

VTRANS

If you would like to unsubscribe please click here.