BWBC meeting 2/7: Burlington-Winooski Bridge

Erik Brotz

Feb 1, 2024, 6:44:17 AMFeb 1
to burlingto...@googlegroups.com, Julia Ursaki, Laura Wheelock

Please join us at 5:30 on Wed. Feb. 7 for a discussion on comments to be submitted to the project team for the Burlington-Winooski Bridge.

AGENDA - Burlington Walk / Bike Council

February 7, 2024, Wednesday 5:30 – 7:00 pm

MEETING OPTIONS:

1. In-person - DPW conference room at 645 Pine Street, Burlington

2. Virtually - using Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88225473951?pwd=YzFFQ1Q3Y3J4bzcwR2VNYWRFWnhtUT09   Passcode: 091788

AGENDA:

1. Introductions, Announcements, Updates and Public Comments (15 min)

2. Winooski Bridge Replacement Design Project Comments (75 min)

Following up on our discussion of the Burlington-Winooski Bridge project in January, we will discuss draft comments and proposed changes to the current design, prepared by members of the BWBC coordinating committee, and decide on the contents of a memo to be provided to the project team. The bridge replacement project includes a redesign of the difficult three-way intersection at Colchester, Barrett and Riverside (CoBaRi).

Previous Meeting – At the January 3, 2024 meeting, we got an update from the project team for the Burlington-Winooski Bridge project.  Participants asked questions and provided comments on the design.

Next Month:  BWBC Meets Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 5:30 – 7:00 pm

2-7-24 BWBC Agenda.pdf