Monday May 9, 9am Meeting for all of you on our list

1 view

Carolyn Bates

May 7, 2011, 12:04:06 AM5/7/11
to burlingtonians Dogs, Chris Hadsel
We have made it more central, where parking should be easy to find.
This Monday, May 9, Pickering Room, Fletcher Free Library, on College St. just east of So Winooski.  And at 9am

I do hope that you can all come to this meeting. and bring your ideas.   Or again, if you cannot come, please at least send them to the entire list, or off line to me, Carolyn Bates at email below.

We want to discuss various ways we can locate money/freebies/grants/sponsors/etc.  to use for a dog park.
The meeting with parks and rec April 26, confirms their willingness to report back to city councilors early Oct 2011 on what if anything they have found for a dog park.  They were very interested in the possible use of the one just south of Home and Batchelder.  They are also looking at the land south of the Maltex Bldg on Pine st.   They mentioned trying to find up to 8 possible locations, using information we have given to them, as well as information they will get from parks and rec staff.

And I know money talks.  I have seen this many times.

I do hope someone from city council and/or parks and rec commission will be able to join us.  We may be able to get someone from CEDO.

Guests welcome

Please feel free to invite others.

Thank you

Carolyn
May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day to all of you, as well.

Carolyn L. Bates Photography
Address:    PO Box 1205, Burlington, VT 05402
Phone:    (802) 238-4213

Find out more by visiting My Blog or my Facebook Fan Page