Trash Bash is flooded out.

Carolyn Bates

May 3, 2011, 11:50:30 PM5/3/11
to burlingtonians Dogs, joy mcgarvey, Lea Terhune
Friends,

Trash Bash is flooded out. Lakeshore clean up activities have been cancelled.  We will reschedule for a sunny Saturday, and the Mobil Short Stop / Wild Bill's BBQ will be even BIGGER, and BETTER!  Meet-Up will be announced (you will get a personal email) as soon as we know the date. Time will be the same: 10am-2pm.

Meanwhile, you are all appreciated very much.  Sawasdee ka.

And we are asking people to go to Leddy Park for Green UP Day.
Contact Ron McGarvey for more information:
 <RMcg...@aol.com>

Carolyn L. Bates Photography
Address:    PO Box 1205, Burlington, VT 05402
Phone:    (802) 238-4213

Find out more by visiting My Blog or my Facebook Fan Page