TRASH BASH in the Urban Reserve dog park , May 7, 10am-2pm W Barbeque

Carolyn Bates

Apr 29, 2011, 5:48:59 PM4/29/11
to burlingtonians Dogs

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Carolyn Bates <cba...@burlingtontelecom.net> wrote:
I will be here, with camera and trash bags.
I do hope that we can have a big group from Livable City 4 Dogs  to help with this.  And please pass this info around to your dog friends and work.

Thank you
Carolyn Bates
20 Caroline St

Friends,

Could everyone please find a place to post/announce this Green Up Day event? The Buzz, BHS media, Burlington (North Ave) News, Burlington Free Press, Seven Days, WCAX, WPTZ, Front Porch Forum, BHS Boosters, Parks Dept announcements -- everywhere you can think of, please! The Urban Reserve is a disgraceful mess. It's a big job, but we're well organized, and many hands will make for light work (and a great party!). Adults welcome, too. And dog park users, we need you, too.

"Trash Bash" Saturday May 7, waterfront.  clean up and Barbeque
Meet up 10am at the dog park, between Moran and North Beach. We will tackle trash that litters the Urban Reserve, 40 acres of shoreline natural area held in trust for future generations. Parks Dept will be on hand with trucks, and maps of the area will show everyone the boundaries and features of the Reserve. Community service hours will be awarded by City Councilors at a BBQ following the work party. BBQ compliments of the North End NPA, Wild Bill's BBQ, and Mobil Short Stop.

Contact: Lea Terhune, 658-1908

Thanks everyone, and of course you are all invited!

SHOW UP! Pay attention. Speak your truth. Trust the wisdom of the group.

--
SHOW UP! Pay attention. Speak your truth. Trust the wisdom of the group.

Carolyn L. Bates Photography
Address:    PO Box 1205, Burlington, VT 05402
Phone:    (802) 238-4213

Find out more by visiting My Blog or my Facebook Fan Page