Positive remarks and thank you for your letters for tonight

Carolyn Bates

Apr 26, 2011, 10:39:00 AM4/26/11
to burlingtonians Dogs
I want to thank everyone who has sent in a letter for me to read tonight at parks commissioners meeting.
I do hope the rest of you will send a letter, too.
This is a very important meeting as they will be deciding what parks to include in the new pilot program for dog parks.

Also, thank you for speaking out and asking that we keep this positive.   I believe that an apology was sent to all of us, as the remarks had meant to be sent off the email forum.  An email forum should be instructive and positive and lead to new and better ways to have dog parks in this city.

So Please everyone, lets get back on line and talk.  I do ask that you edit what you write to keep it short and to the point.

Carolyn

Carolyn L. Bates Photography
Address:    PO Box 1205, Burlington, VT 05402
Phone:    (802) 238-4213

Find out more by visiting My Blog or my Facebook Fan Page