money for parks

loyal ploof

Apr 16, 2011, 12:47:32 PM4/16/11
to burlington...@googlegroups.com
Good way to get money for up keep of our dog parks is having dogwalkers pay for a permit . Here are some points
1. dogwalkers use the parks and bags and some have biz outside of burlington
2. we could have requirements for doing biz in Burlington like making sure all dogwalkers are insured ect. and how many dogs they can walk.
This is somthing SFan is working on now. I think this would be a good idea, this will protect people and dogs. I know some dogwalkers will bark at this, this is one dogwalker who will not.
 --
BARK FOR A WALK
LoyaL Ploof, certified/insured Dogwalker

Available days, overnight, and long term.