URGENT NEED !! Technical Architect - Minnetonka, MN

Mr Akky

Oct 21, 2016, 12:00:36 PM10/21/16
to ak...@cognizantechnologies.com
Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your network. Our top client, located in the (Minnetonka, MN) is currently seeking a (Technical Architect) resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

Job Role: Technical Architect
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Duration: 3-6+ Months

Required Skills:
Senior architecture skills - communication, balancing and understanding multiple projects, driving towards and working with the business to outline and strategy / roadmap.  Previous database, data virtualization, big data experience preferred.

EXPERIENCE THAT IS A MUST:
2+ years Hadoop/ETL Experience (data processing and scripting experience).
Expertize in Big data technologies.
Strong background in Talend Administration, Capacity Planning in a Big Data environment.
Ability to Install and support Talend for Big Data.
Deep pocket experience with dealing performance issues in the entire critical path, Performance Management and is able to provide/resolve issues.
Strong background in UNIX, SQL.
Strong hands on with HIVE, HBASE, PIG, Spark
Very good understanding of Hadoop/MAPR
Willing to be on on-call support rotation (requires working on weekends).
Willing to participate/drive war-rooms to address/resolve critical issues as they come.

NICE TO HAVE:
SQOOP
2+ years Spark Streaming Technologies – KAFKA ( strongly preferred)

Required Qualifications:
Minimum of 5 years of IT experience in Architecture and Administration work
Minimum 2 years Talend admin experience
Strong technical and platform knowledge, including some or all of: Talend, Talend Administration, ETL tool (Datastage/Abinitio/Informatica), Databases (DB2/Oracle/Teradata), UNIX platform (Shell/Perl scripting), Scheduling tools (TWS/Autosys/ControlM). Knowledge BigData platform tools such as Hive, Hbase, Pig.
1 to 2+ years of development experience including full life cycle activities
Experience with Agile methodology
5+ years working in LINUX or UNIX platforms
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
Excellent communication, presentation skills

Best Regards,
Akky - Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies
| Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: ak...@cognizantechnologies.com