[JOB][Contractor] Zend Framework 1 work in Norwalk, CT

Dan Coutu

Mar 5, 2015, 7:35:48 AM3/5/15
to burlingt...@googlegroups.com
I know that this is not local by any means but it can be a good opportunity with plenty to do. I figure that people on this list, if they don't want to travel themselves, might know people in or near Connecticut that are looking for contract work.

I am doing contract development myself for this client and they are having trouble finding developers with the right skill set so I offered to put out the word here on the chance that someone might know someone. I get nothing out of this other than some help doing the work.

The client has a fair body of legacy code in place, almost all in ZF1, and there are no plans to change to ZF2 because it would be far too much work. So you have to be able to hit the ground running and contribute to bug fixes, maintenance, and enhancements. They have plenty of all that to do! There are no junior developers on the team so you need to have some solid experience under your belt.

If there are other questions feel free to send me an email, unless of course you're an agency's recruiter. Principals only please, I don't have the time to waste on head-hunters.

Dan Coutu