IMMD NEED Start ASAP !! Peoplesoft Functional Consultant Exp - Expences and Supplier Portal - Dover, De

1 view

Mr Akky

Oct 21, 2016, 10:19:12 AM10/21/16
to ak...@cognizantechnologies.com
Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your network. Our top client, located in the (Dover, De) is currently seeking a (Peoplesoft Functional Consultant Exp - Expences and Supplier Portal) resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

Role: Peoplesoft Functional Consultant Exp - Expences and Supplier Portal
Location: Dover, De
Duration: 6-9 months with likely extension

HOT REQUIREMENT !!

Required Skills:
Client is looking for PeopleSoft consultant who has experienced in implementing/knowledge of PeopleSoft Expenses and Supplier Portal.
Recent functional implementation knowledge of PeopleSoft Expenses and Supplier Portal
Governmental Experience
Solid understanding of setup tables, reporting and integration
Configure in PeopleSoft 9.1 to prepare for upgrade to 9.2
Gather and document business requirements
Document “As Is” processes and design “To be” processes
Lead in configuration
Explain different setup options and results
Work on interface files
Lead Fit/Gap Analysis sessions
Testing
Prepare and run test scripts
Documentation
Document Configuration to include explanations of setup
Document Back Office Procedures – processes and reports that the staff will need to run

Consulting Skills:
Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, team members and management
Consistently produces clear, concise status reports
Builds confidence and trust with customers
Displays effective analytical skills

Leadership Skills:
Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments
Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues

Best Regards,
Akky - Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies
| Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: ak...@cognizantechnologies.com