Menu Icon Position

Keun

Nov 19, 2009, 9:47:50 PM11/19/09
to burg-devel
Hello,

Just like to give a big thanks to bean123 and Colin Bennett (I think I
read somewhere that burg was derived from gfxmenu) for all the work
I'm you've done putting this together. One small thing with the burg
ubuntu ppa install process. I don't know much about it, but usually
when I add ppa sources I add a pgp signature. I tried using the one I
found in launchpad at http://ppa.launchpad.net/bean123ch/burg/ubuntu/dists/karmic/Release.gpg
but when I tried to add it to apt it told me it wasn't valid. It
installed anyways but with some complaints and warnings, no biggie. I
digress.

I don't know if this lies in the realm of possible but I think it
would be nice if it was possible to specify the position of the menu
icon. So you could put it above-left, above-center, above-right,
left, right, below-left, below-center, below-right. I'm assuming the
above-left positioning of pxwpxw's screenshots
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=8123947&postcount=6 is actually
the result of line wrapping.

Another less possible sounding idea would be the ability to specify
the direction that the menus expand (vertical/horizontal). So a
horizontal menu would be navigable with the left and right arrows a la
Chameleon http://www.neonkoala.co.uk/images/stories/chameleon/24.png

Again, loving burg.

Thanks,

pxw

Nov 19, 2009, 10:18:09 PM11/19/09
to burg-devel
Hi,
The menu was shifted using halign=left I think, see the edit-files.txt
attachment. But that was an early version, probably no longer valid.

On Nov 20, 1:47 pm, Keun <evan.gill...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't know if this lies in the realm of possible but I think it
> would be nice if it was possible to specify the position of the menu
> icon.  So you could put it above-left, above-center, above-right,
> left, right, below-left, below-center, below-right.  I'm assuming the
> above-left positioning of pxwpxw's screenshotshttp://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=8123947&postcount=6is actually
> the result of line wrapping.

pxw

Keun

Nov 19, 2009, 11:40:51 PM11/19/09
to burg-devel
Hey pxw, thanks for your reply. That looks like an interesting
approach. It looks like you're completely overriding the generated
grub.cfg with a custom menu and functions. It also looks like the
class 'object' is a child of the menu item. Interesting. I'll have
to fiddle around with this tomorrow when I'm less inebriated. Don't
drink and mess with your bootloader :P. I don't think I paid enough
attention to this https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Burg#Common%20Properties
section of the guide. It seems like the direction property applied to
a menu might accomplish the second thing I mentioned. So the two
features I mentioned might already be implemented. Amazing. Now I'm
excited to play around tomorrow.

OFF-TOPIC: My /boot directory is on a separate partition from my root
directory. For some reason /etc/grub.d/00_header is generating 'set
root=(hd0,7)', my root parition instead of 'set root=(hd0,1)' my /boot
partition. I guess this won't be an issue if I end up completely
overriding my grub.cfg but I was having issues with loading themes I
had installed on my /boot partition until i moved them since grub was
only mounting my root. I don't really understand what it's doing but
my wild guess is this line is at fault 'prepare_grub_to_access_device `
${grub_probe} --target=device ${GRUB_FONT_PATH}`' can anyone shed any
light on this?
Also, I read somewhere that Snow Leopard isn't supported by grub2 yet
and I have to chain boot to Chameleon. Anyone know if this is also
true about burg?

Thanks again,

Bean

Nov 20, 2009, 12:55:40 AM11/20/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Keun <evan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey pxw, thanks for your reply.  That looks like an interesting
> approach.  It looks like you're completely overriding the generated
> grub.cfg with a custom menu and functions.  It also looks like the
> class 'object' is a child of the menu item.  Interesting.  I'll have
> to fiddle around with this tomorrow when I'm less inebriated.  Don't
> drink and mess with your bootloader :P.  I don't think I paid enough
> attention to this https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Burg#Common%20Properties
> section of the guide.  It seems like the direction property applied to
> a menu might accomplish the second thing I mentioned.  So the two
> features I mentioned might already be implemented.  Amazing.  Now I'm
> excited to play around tomorrow.

Hi,

Yes, it's possible to control the direction of menu, for example:

menu items left to right, icon is above text:
panel
{
direction = left_to_right
panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom
image { halign=center image=icon1.png }
text { halign=center text=os1 }
command="true"
}
panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom
image { halign=center image=icon2.png }
text { halign=center text=os2 }
command="true"
}
}

menu items top to bottom, text left of icon:
panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom
panel
{
direction = left_to_right
image { valign=center image=icon1.png }
text { valign=center text=os1 }
}
panel
{
direction = left_to_right
image { valign=center image=icon2.png }
text { valign=center text=os2 }
}
}

You can also let the system generate the above menu for you, this is
useful when there are a lot of items. But only one menu can be
generated. You need to split it into several parts, for example:

screen
{
panel
{
direction = left_to_right
id = __menu__
}
}

template_menuitem
{
pane
{
parameters = "class=image.class:title=text.text"
direction = top_to_bottom
image { halign=center }
text { halign=center }
}
}

class
{
image_os1 { image=os1.png }
image_os2 { image=os2.png }
}

Then in grub.cfg, you can use these command to add menu items:

menuentry "os1" --class image_os1 {
true
}

> OFF-TOPIC:  My /boot directory is on a separate partition from my root
> directory.  For some reason /etc/grub.d/00_header is generating 'set
> root=(hd0,7)', my root parition instead of 'set root=(hd0,1)' my /boot
> partition.  I guess this won't be an issue if I end up completely
> overriding my grub.cfg but I was having issues with loading themes I
> had installed on my /boot partition until i moved them since grub was
> only mounting my root. I don't really understand what it's doing but
> my wild guess is this line is at fault 'prepare_grub_to_access_device `
> ${grub_probe} --target=device ${GRUB_FONT_PATH}`' can anyone shed any
> light on this?

I think this is a bug in the original grub, I'd take a look at it when
I have more time.

> Also, I read somewhere that Snow Leopard isn't supported by grub2 yet
> and I have to chain boot to Chameleon.  Anyone know if this is also
> true about burg?

The xnu part is written by phcoder, so the function in burg should be
identical to grub.

--
Bean

Project: https://launchpad.net/burg
Document: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Burg

Keun

Nov 20, 2009, 6:53:19 PM11/20/09
to burg-devel
Thanks so much for all of this. Its been a great help. One last
silly question. How do you screenshot?

Cheers,

On Nov 20, 12:55 am, Bean <bean12...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Keun <evan.gill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey pxw, thanks for your reply.  That looks like an interesting
> > approach.  It looks like you're completely overriding the generated
> > grub.cfg with a custom menu and functions.  It also looks like the
> > class 'object' is a child of the menu item.  Interesting.  I'll have
> > to fiddle around with this tomorrow when I'm less inebriated.  Don't
> > drink and mess with your bootloader :P.  I don't think I paid enough
> > attention to thishttps://help.ubuntu.com/community/Burg#Common%20Properties

Keun

Nov 20, 2009, 7:16:43 PM11/20/09
to burg-devel
On second thought, I'm guessing your screenshots are from a virtual
machine. I guess it's time to set that up. Rebooting to check
changes is really not efficient.

Peter Cros

Nov 20, 2009, 8:53:57 PM11/20/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I found qemu for grub-pc was much better for menu layout experimenting. But now with current burg code (1774) I cant get qemu graphics display, and it is tedious to reboot. Don't know what happened.
Dont know what other options for grub-efi ( ./configure --with-platform=qemu ? ).

Bean

Nov 20, 2009, 11:21:09 PM11/20/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Peter Cros <pxw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I found qemu for grub-pc was much better for menu layout experimenting.
> But now with current burg code (1774) I cant get qemu graphics display, and
> it is tedious to reboot. Don't know what happened.
> Dont know what other options for grub-efi ( ./configure --with-platform=qemu
> ? ).

Hi,

Could you post your config file ? I have no problem start it in qemu.

Keun

Nov 21, 2009, 5:31:32 PM11/21/09
to burg-devel
I just ran across a post http://ubuntuguide.net/decorate-grub-2-boot-loader-using-burg
that showed how to add the GPG key. Now my apt is happy.

Unfortunatley I'm having trouble changing the gfxmode setting in my
virtual machine. I can get the themed display but i can't change the
screen resolution like I can on my actual machine. vbeinfo in the
virtual machine outputs an empty list. Is this a limitation of the
virtual machine?

Keun

Nov 21, 2009, 5:35:12 PM11/21/09
to burg-devel
I'm running kvm/qemu and it's a default install of the karmic 64-bit
desktop disc.

On Nov 21, 5:31 pm, Keun <evan.gill...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just ran across a posthttp://ubuntuguide.net/decorate-grub-2-boot-loader-using-burg

Keun

Nov 22, 2009, 1:58:15 AM11/22/09
to burg-devel
Thanks for all your help guys. I ran the idea across a designer
friend of mine and he came up with some concepts for me. This is what
I've built so far http://yfrog.com/j4bootloaderj . I plan on adding
some more options and functions to it but i'll probably be keeping
this as the 'clean' version.

Bean

Nov 22, 2009, 7:22:18 AM11/22/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Keun <evan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just ran across a post http://ubuntuguide.net/decorate-grub-2-boot-loader-using-burg
> that showed how to add the GPG key.  Now my apt is happy.

Hi,

That's quite nice. I'd add that step in my document later.

> Unfortunatley I'm having trouble changing the gfxmode setting in my
> virtual machine.  I can get the themed display but i can't change the
> screen resolution like I can on my actual machine.  vbeinfo in the
> virtual machine outputs an empty list.  Is this a limitation of the
> virtual machine?

If you're using qemu, then no need to worry about vbeinfo output, just
set whatever screen resolution you want, qemu can support any
resolution.

Bean

Nov 22, 2009, 7:26:20 AM11/22/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Keun <evan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all your help guys.  I ran the idea across a designer
> friend of mine and he came up with some concepts for me.  This is what
> I've built so far http://yfrog.com/j4bootloaderj .  I plan on adding
> some more options and functions to it but i'll probably be keeping
> this as the 'clean' version.

Hi,

That looks great, looking forward to see the end result.

Keun

Nov 22, 2009, 1:57:44 PM11/22/09
to burg-devel
I'm still having issues with screen resolution in a virtual machine

Works: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768
Doesn't Work: 1152x864, 1280x960, 1600x1200, 1920x1200
Error: http://yfrog.com/jbscreenshotubuntuvirtualp

guest:grub.cfg
set default=0
set timeout=5

set gfxmode="1024x768"
set gfxfont="Unifont Regular 16"
loadfont /boot/grub/themes/fonts/unifont.pf2
loadfont /boot/grub/themes/fonts/aqui.pf2
loadfont /boot/grub/themes/fonts/edges.pf2
loadfont /boot/grub/themes/fonts/lime.pf2
loadfont /boot/grub/themes/fonts/7x13B.pf2
loadfont /boot/grub/themes/fonts/smoothansi.pf2
loadfont /boot/grub/themes/fonts/Helvetica-Bold-14.pf2
insmod vbe
insmod png
insmod coreui
load_config /boot/grub/themes/chrome-clean/theme.txt

host:ps aux | grep qemu
root 26544 28.0 13.3 714496 541172 ? Sl 13:19 0:49 /usr/
bin/kvm -S -M pc-0.11 -m 512 -smp 1 -name Ubuntu -uuid c541c8af-
c3e0-7afd-d86d-25ae825d23b0 -monitor unix:/var/run/libvirt/qemu/
Ubuntu.monitor,server,nowait -boot d -drive file=/media/EVAN SHARE/
Distros/ubuntu-9.10-desktop-amd64.iso,if=ide,media=cdrom,index=2 -
drive file=/home/evan/Images/Ubuntu.img,if=virtio,index=0 -net
nic,macaddr=54:52:00:0e:76:bd,vlan=0,model=virtio,name=virtio.0 -net
tap,fd=16,vlan=0,name=tap.0 -serial pty -parallel none -usb -vnc
127.0.0.1:0 -k en-us -vga cirrus
evan 26665 0.0 0.0 7336 896 pts/0 S+ 13:22 0:00 grep
--color=auto qemu

Cheers,

On Nov 22, 7:22 am, Bean <bean12...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Keun <evan.gill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I just ran across a posthttp://ubuntuguide.net/decorate-grub-2-boot-loader-using-burg

Bean

Nov 22, 2009, 3:05:41 PM11/22/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 2:57 AM, Keun <evan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm still having issues with screen resolution in a virtual machine
>
> Works: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768
> Doesn't Work: 1152x864, 1280x960, 1600x1200, 1920x1200
> Error: http://yfrog.com/jbscreenshotubuntuvirtualp

Hi,

Oh sorry, I just check, qemu can't handle all resolution. Perhaps you
can try VirtualBox, vbeinfo command works, and it seems to support
1152x864 and 1600x1200.

--
Bean

Keun

Nov 22, 2009, 5:36:06 PM11/22/09
to burg-devel
Thanks, I tried it out and can confirm that VirtualBox supports a
number of resolutions http://yfrog.com/3dscreenshotubunturunningp
after installing Guest Additions. I've tried it out a few times and
always find it nice to work with. I actually find it a nicer
experience than qemu/kvm although a tiny bit slower.

Keun

Nov 22, 2009, 8:30:51 PM11/22/09
to burg-devel
I'm struggling a little bit with the menu system. I like the idea of
submenus but I don't really know how to get them working. Is it only
possible to have one menu? Is there any way to emulate sub menu
behavior with panels (My panels always clip when they reach the
borders of their parent, I'd like them to not be confined by the
parent)? Also, there any way of applying a class parameter to the
widget that it's passed to (I tried 'parameters = "class=this.class"'
and 'parameters = "class=class"')?

On Nov 20, 12:55 am, Bean <bean12...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Keun <evan.gill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey pxw, thanks for your reply.  That looks like an interesting
> > approach.  It looks like you're completely overriding the generated
> > grub.cfg with a custom menu and functions.  It also looks like the
> > class 'object' is a child of the menu item.  Interesting.  I'll have
> > to fiddle around with this tomorrow when I'm less inebriated.  Don't
> > drink and mess with your bootloader :P.  I don't think I paid enough
> > attention to thishttps://help.ubuntu.com/community/Burg#Common%20Properties

Bean

Nov 22, 2009, 11:50:14 PM11/22/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Keun <evan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm struggling a little bit with the menu system.  I like the idea of
> submenus but I don't really know how to get them working.  Is it only
> possible to have one menu?

Hi,

No, you can have many menu, but you can only specify one to be auto
generated from menuentry items. You can construct the additional menus
manually.

> Is there any way to emulate sub menu
> behavior with panels (My panels always clip when they reach the
> borders of their parent, I'd like them to not be confined by the
> parent)?

By default, the submenu appears next to parent, the position is
calculated automatically. But you can config its location, there is an
alternative submenu template in the document page that display the
submenu full screen.

>  Also, there any way of applying a class parameter to the
> widget that it's passed to (I tried 'parameters = "class=this.class"'
> and 'parameters = "class=class"')?

If the parameter is not specified in parameters, it's assumed to be a
property of the root widget, so you can skip settings like
class=class.

--
Bean

Keun

Nov 23, 2009, 12:36:00 AM11/23/09
to burg-devel
> No, you can have many menu, but you can only specify one to be auto
> generated from menuentry items. You can construct the additional menus
> manually.

What is the syntax for defining a custom menu? Or do you know
somewhere I could find this information?
How would I include it in the theme config?
Do all menus share the same template?

Bean

Nov 23, 2009, 12:39:55 AM11/23/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

A menu is just a combination of panel, image and text, for example:

screen
{
panel
{
direction = left_to_right

panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom
image { halign=center image=icon1.png }
text { halign=center text=os1 }
command="true"
}
panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom
image { halign=center image=icon2.png }
text { halign=center text=os2 }
command="true"
}
}

panel
{
id = __menu__

Keun

Nov 23, 2009, 12:56:11 AM11/23/09
to burg-devel
How is the menu/submenu effect created? When pressing enter on a menu
item displays a formerly hiden panel?

Thanks for bearing with me,

Bean

Nov 23, 2009, 1:26:30 AM11/23/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Keun <evan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How is the menu/submenu effect created?  When pressing enter on a menu
> item displays a formerly hiden panel?

Hi,

screen
{
panel
{
direction = left_to_right
panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom

image { halign=center image=menu1.png }
text { halign=center text=menu1 }
command="dialog_popup -r submenu_1"
}
panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom
image { halign=center image=menu2.png }
text { halign=center text=menu2 }
command="dialog_popup -r submenu_2"
}
}
}

submenu_1
{

panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom
image { halign=center image=icon1.png }
text { halign=center text=os1 }

command="dialog_popup -r submenu_11"
}
}

submenu_11
{
panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom
image { halign=center image=icon11.png }
text { halign=center text=os11 }
command="true"
}
}

submenu_2
{

panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom
image { halign=center image=icon2.png }
text { halign=center text=os2 }
command="true"
}
}

The -r option is used to indicate relative positioning, that is, the
submenu's location is calculated using current selected item.

BTW, you can use dump_config command in console to see how items
defined in menuentry are expanded in screen:

dump_config screen

The auto generated sub menu is using the same method

It uses similar method to implement sub menu, although it places all
generated menus under a menu_tree node, you can even use dump_config
to see its content:

dump_config menu_tree

Evan Gillies

Nov 23, 2009, 1:32:23 AM11/23/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
This is very helpful makes me wish I asked hours ago :P.  Thanks again.

Evan Gillies

Nov 23, 2009, 2:25:43 AM11/23/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
One thing.  After some experimentation I believe this:

  command="dialog_popup -r submenu_1"

should read

command="dialog_menu -r submenu_1"

Evan Gillies

Nov 23, 2009, 2:27:16 AM11/23/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
lol, oops...  I mean

command="menu_popup -r submenu_1"

Bean

Nov 23, 2009, 2:46:32 AM11/23/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Evan Gillies <evan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> lol, oops...  I mean
> command="menu_popup -r submenu_1"

Hi,

Yeah, that's right.

Evan Gillies

Nov 23, 2009, 2:14:36 PM11/23/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
Hey again,

I've been having the hardest time placing a submenu underneath, left justified of its menu item.  Submenus always seem to start past where the menu ended.  I've tried so many different things and can't change this, am I missing something?  (think of a the 'File' menu, similar behaviour)

Evan Gillies

Nov 23, 2009, 2:55:57 PM11/23/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
For clarity, I when i tried your code, i got the staggered menu, i can't figure out how to generate the straight one.

Screenshot-Ubuntu [Running] - VirtualBox OSE-1.png
Screenshot-Ubuntu [Running] - VirtualBox OSE-2.png

Bean

Nov 23, 2009, 11:16:03 PM11/23/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:14 AM, Evan Gillies <evan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey again,
>
> I've been having the hardest time placing a submenu underneath, left
> justified of its menu item.  Submenus always seem to start past where the
> menu ended.  I've tried so many different things and can't change this, am I
> missing something?  (think of a the 'File' menu, similar behaviour)

Hi,

Currently, the position of sub menu is calculated by menu system, you
can't control its location. Or you can disable auto positioning and
specify its location manually, but in this case, all submenu appear in
the same place and not related to the current item.

I've thought of adding parameters to control the auto calculation as
well, but it seems there are a lot of controllable variables so i
decides to stick with simple method for now. Although, implementing
the behavior you described is not difficult, I'd look into it soon.

Evan Gillies

Nov 23, 2009, 11:25:59 PM11/23/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
I see.  I had another question.

What is the purpose of the index option for the menu_popup command?  When I include it the command doesn't work anymore.  I was hoping it would allow me to layer png files so that I could have the transparency of the popup display the image behind it instead of the background.

Thanks,

Bean

Nov 24, 2009, 12:33:29 AM11/24/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Evan Gillies <evan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see.  I had another question.
>
> What is the purpose of the index option for the menu_popup command?  When I
> include it the command doesn't work anymore.  I was hoping it would allow me
> to layer png files so that I could have the transparency of the popup
> display the image behind it instead of the background.

Hi,

The index is used to place multiple menu in one node, for example:

screen
{
panel
{
direction = left_to_right
panel
{
direction = top_to_bottom
image { halign=center image=menu1.png }
text { halign=center text=menu1 }

command="dialog_popup -r submenu 0"

}
panel
{
[...]

This is used in auto generated sub menu, it'd reduce the number of top
level node.

System wide transparency is not implemented yet, but transparent png
file should work.

Evan Gillies

Nov 24, 2009, 5:41:19 PM11/24/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I'm having some troubles with the maximum_width property

screen {
  background = "/boot/grub/themes/chrome/background.png"

  panel {
    halign = center
    attach_vcenter = 0
    height = 19
    direction = top_to_bottom

    panel {
      height = 4
      width = 100%
      class = container-title

      direction = left_to_right
      panel { image { image = "/boot/grub/themes/chrome/images/txt-select.png" } }
      panel { class = tools-menu }
    }

    panel {
      maximum_height = 15
      maximum_width = 134
      margin_top = 1
      space = 2
      class = container-body

      direction = left_to_right
      id = __menu__
    }
  }

  panel {
    halign = center
    attach_bottom = 2
    width = 60%
    height = 3
    id = __timeout__

    progressbar { }
  }
}

template_menuitem {
  panel {
    width = 24
    height = 12

    parameters = "class=__icon__.class:title=__title__.text.text"

    panel {
      id = __icon__
      attach_vcenter = 0
      attach_hcenter = 0
      class = unknown
    }
    panel {
      id = __title__
      attach_vcenter = 0
      attach_hcenter = 0
      margin_left = 1
      margin_right = 1
      class = text-line

      text {}
    }
  }
}

Results in the attached image with 'Too Many' selected
Changing the maximum_width = 134 in the container-body panel to width = 134 results in the other image with 'Ubuntu Karmic' selected.
I'm probably missing something silly here but i can't figure it out, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Screenshot-Ubuntu [Running] - VirtualBox OSE-9.png
Screenshot-Ubuntu [Running] - VirtualBox OSE-8.png

Bean

Nov 25, 2009, 1:51:03 AM11/25/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Oh sorry, the property name is actually
min_width/min_height/max_width/max_height.

Evan Gillies

Nov 25, 2009, 2:32:01 AM11/25/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks.  There are no provisions for a scroll bar for overflowing panels by any chance are there?

Bean

Nov 25, 2009, 2:42:22 AM11/25/09
to burg-...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Evan Gillies <evan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great, thanks.  There are no provisions for a scroll bar for overflowing
> panels by any chance are there?

Hi,

Scroll bar is not implemented yet.